- WordPress Developer & Web Designer is required for this Job requirement.
- You have to Customize the Theme / Update the Plugin / Make changes on the website and Keep the website up to date.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Knowledge of WordPress plugins and architecture
- Knowledge in HTML/ HTML5 , CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap,Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in responsive web design
- Should have experience in plugins & theme customization.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
What do we expect you to have?
- Extensive experience with the following technologies:
- Apache server hosting
- MySQL & PHP
- WordPress coding standards and best practices
- WordPress multisite
- WordPress plugin development
- WordPress theme development
- Deep understanding of either ACF or CMB2
- Deep understanding of the WordPress Action and Filter system
- Demonstrated experience using Git in a distributed development environment
- Responsive frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Training may be required for the new concepts and Team work will be there.
- Commuting Support if visited in Office Purpose.
Job Type: Full Time